Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Christmas time!

I just love Christmas time so much and I try to pack so much into this wonderful season I usually end up doing too much and overwhelm myself! I usually pick up a couple extra shifts at the restaurant since I work in a mall and it's the busy season. Once January comes...the mall will be dead as will my extra income. I do bake various goodies for friends and family members which is very time consuming. I also host Christmas dessert at my house for the family...another major undertaking that takes various hours of planning, shopping and preparing. And of course...all the present shopping, figuring out what to get whom...and all that wrapping! Oh and don't forget the Christmas cards! I took on so much this time last year that by the time Christmas Eve rolled around...I was sick as a dog and went home early to bed on my favorite day of the year. I've been trying very hard to keep myself healthy this year to avoid missing out on my favorite holiday of the year. Do you tend to plan to much for the holiday season and end up having the whole thing a blur?

No comments:

Post a Comment