Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving travels!

Most years I go to visit my brother and sister in law in North Carolina for Thanksgiving. I have missed a couple here and there...but if I can get away from work I always head south to spend the holiday there. It's always been just me and my dog Tucker who come and I usually bring them Philly type items they can't get down there. Tastykakes, hoagies from Wawa...etc. This year...my boyfriend Joe is going to be with me....sooo....my question is....should I bring a little something extra this year for the added person? Should I get them a gift in addition to the tastykakes? Should we offer money for food? Or maybe take them to dinner as a thank you? Let me know what you think! And have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment