Thursday, October 21, 2010

What are you staring at?

I'm not sure if people even realize how rude they are being sometimes. I walked into my building at work today and passed by a guy standing at the fountain, eating a sandwich, and he was just staring at me. When that happens I usually just stare back because I find it annoying that someone thinks it is okay to just stare at me. I often feel like saying something but usually don't....just stare back. It got to the point that he smiled at me which I guess in his mind makes it okay. It's very unnerving to have someone stare you down.

3 comments:

  1. I utterly love this post! Keep up the good work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a people watcher I am probably guilty of this very often. Most times when I stare at a person it is usually because I see something unusual about them that I find interesting. So maybe that guy just saw something interesting in you.

    ReplyDelete