Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Still no technology know how...

I was out last night at an establishment that serves adult beverages with a friend. I am never one to play the jukebox but bravo to the others that did last night because the selections they were making were so much to my taste. So I actually decided to peruse thru the selections myself and apparently I don't know how to work these new fangled jukeboxes. I put in a 5 dollar bill which gave me 12 credits. I started to scroll through the selections which I thought were entire albums....apparently not. I kept trying to hit the button to give me a selection of songs from the album and it wouldn't come up. So I'm just hitting buttons and have no idea what I am doing. I finally figure out that I have been playing that one song over and over again and I am down to just one credit! I should have left it to the pro's who were handling things well enough before I strolled up to the big bad jukebox. I miss the rolling ones at the diner...I know how to work them!

No comments:

Post a Comment