Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Present in my bed...

I woke up this morning to find a stink bug ripped into several pieces on my bed. I'm so glad my dog Tucker finds something to do while I am sleeping and she is supposed to be sleeping. I think it was already dead when she found it which did save me the awful stink bug smell. She will try to eat anything that moves. Although I am lucky in the fact that she is too small and is mostly walked on a leash so it saves me from finding things outside my door. I recently witnessed my brothers cat attack a nest of baby squirrels and that was a horrendous site. These pets are our babies so it's easy to forget that they are animals and they instinctually want to attack other animals. What types of presents have you gotten from your pets?

No comments:

Post a Comment