Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Girl gone wild???

So I was in Vegas recently and had an incredible time. The last day I was there I decided to get a tattoo just because I was in Vegas and wanted to something crazy. My friend didn't think that was a good enough reason since I had never really wanted a tattoo. But I did always say that if I ever did get one it would be a cross on my ankle and that is exactly what I got. I thought of it like a momento from my trip. Like when I was on Rodeo drive I spent a fortune on a tiny little bag just because it was from a shop on Rodeo drive in Beverly Hills. Is it crazy to spend more money for something just because of where you buy it???

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's crazy to spend more money for something because of where you bought it. However, I do something just as crazy. If something I want or need is on sale, a really good sale, I'll buy two. I don't need two and may never use two, but I'll buy two.

    ReplyDelete