Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shoreless weekend!

Sadly I will not be heading to the shore this weekend. My mother (dogsitter) is away and I am on dog sitting duty for her two pooches. SO...I was thinking this would be a good weekend to just slouch on the couch and catch up on my DVR or movies....but I had an unexpected free night last night and was very much looking forward to laying around doing nothing. But by 6 p-m...I was bored to tears and so hoping to figure out something to do. It's funny how you long for time to do nothing and then when you get it....you are bored and don't know what to do with yourself. Maybe it goes back to the "you always want what you don't have" theory. The grass is always greener...till you get there. I'll take this opportunity to quote a line from one of my favorite Train songs...."In a world where we only want what we want until we get it". So true.....

No comments:

Post a Comment