Thursday, July 22, 2010

Old Lady???

I work a waitress job at a place in the local mall by my house and obviously work with a large number of youngins. There is one guy in particular that really likes to bust on me for being "old" cause he knows I can take it yet...it still bugs me somewhat. I don't really know how it even started but I do remember telling him one time that when he got to be my age....he would look back and feel bad about all the horribly mean things he says to me. Of course...that will be another 22 years before that day comes but it will come! He is pretty funny though...he came into the kitchen area at one point this week and told me that he sat me a new table and that my friends from high school had requested my section. So I look out and there are two women that have to be in their 80's! I didn't want to laugh...but I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment