Monday, March 29, 2010

The Ultimate Fan...

Got the chance to meet the boys from Train over the weekend and I was so thrilled. I've been a huge fan of the band for many years and have seen them in concert before so to have the chance to meet them was just unbelievably exciting. I only got to say a quick hello before I was shuffled off but I'm so happy I got to thank the lead singer...Pat Monahan...for making such beautiful songs. He said "Thank you...that was very nice." I was so happy that I got to (for a moment) say something that made him happy since his music has given me so much enjoyment over the years. If you could meet someone famous...who would it be and what would you say if you only had a moment with them?

2 comments:

  1. I want to meet Jon Bon Jovi. I would then proceed to tell him that I want to have his babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to meet God and tell her she needs to straighten out this healthcare situation! lol!

    ReplyDelete